Lineage 2 Ace PvP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lineage 2 Ace PvP

This is the forum of L2 Ace server .

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Suggestion Rules and Info

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
*ADMIN*WANTED

*ADMIN*WANTED

Suggestion Rules and Info Empty
PostSubject: Suggestion Rules and Info   Suggestion Rules and Info I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 2:25 am

-In this forum you are only allowed to speak english

-you may suggest what you would personaly like in/for the server likes things you dont like ect

-And do not insult others people suggestions it will result in punishment

-thank you and have fun

-----------------------*ADMIN*WANTED----------------------
Back to top Go down
Rek

Rek

PostSubject: destroyer skills   Suggestion Rules and Info I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 9:07 am

(i think this is a bug... but...) frenzy reuse time set for 8m instead of 1m30s (<----almost sure) and the time duration its 1m instead of 1m30s...
Back to top Go down
*ADMIN*WANTED

*ADMIN*WANTED

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion Rules and Info   Suggestion Rules and Info I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 10:33 pm

Ok I will check retail times and edit it

-----------------------*ADMIN*WANTED-----------------------
Back to top Go down
mauros

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion Rules and Info   Suggestion Rules and Info I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 2:47 pm

well i wanna suggest some things on the server and i hope that they will bring more ppl in it
1) i think the safe enchant would be 3 and max 10 with blessed scrolls 100% and more apiga to buy them so everyone have to try more to make max ecnhant but not hard cause pplz get bored if it would be very hard..no more than 10 cause make the class unbalanced.
2) rates are good but i think it should be a farm zone so we exp easier to 85 cause a tank class is VERY hard to be 85
3) access to all special raid bosses through a special rb npc
4) vesper items should cost less
5) caradine letter ecxhange for apiga. (not many for sure)
6) olympiad every week
7) more events (this is depents to ppls online)
8 ) party area that has difficult mobs that gives many apigas..only with party could be able to farm there.
9) buff slots not so many. like official buff slot could make chars more balanced.
10) npc buffer with nobless

well i think this suggestions would bring more ppl in the server and we will have more fun...
if i think more i would add them here...if you have any disaggre with this thing i wanna post them here to make this server better Smile
ty
Back to top Go down
*ADMIN*WANTED

*ADMIN*WANTED

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion Rules and Info   Suggestion Rules and Info I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 3:00 am

Well xp zone maybe but I am happy with the rates and enchant rates
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion Rules and Info   Suggestion Rules and Info I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suggestion Rules and Info
Page 1 of 1