Lineage 2 Ace PvP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lineage 2 Ace PvP

This is the forum of L2 Ace server .

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

2 suggestion

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rico

Rico

2 suggestion Empty
PostSubject: 2 suggestion   2 suggestion I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 5:49 am

this server is a very good in a lot of sides and the Admin do a lot of work try to balance the game ... but i think there is two points need to take care of .... First one that the price in the gm shop in very very high and it need to be lower by 50% for weapon and 80% at armor & jewelry from d grade to normal s grade ( u can leave s80 and s84 as they are ) and i say that because u will find people come here to server and play few hours and leave the server because they can't buy armor and weapon ( ROFL u need 1 kkk to buy jewelry set s80 ) ...... the second point the quests drop is sux i try to collect moon stone shards for noble and after 1 hour i collect only 20 !!!! and if u hit mobs from far distance ( magician hits ) no drop .. u need to stay near the mob to get quest drop ..
Back to top Go down
*ADMIN*WANTED

*ADMIN*WANTED

2 suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 suggestion   2 suggestion I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 1:42 pm

Nightmare Fixed Nob in 4 days but i will lower the price of the D-B grade weapons or ill make the adena easier.
Back to top Go down
mauros

2 suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 suggestion   2 suggestion I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 3:21 pm

let me have my doubts about nightmare plz Very Happy you know what i mean...as rico told you he gathered only 20 moonstones in about an hour and you have to be closed to the mob to drop it...nightmare is a storm screamer so why he didnt mentioned this kind of bug.and dont forget you have to collect 500 moonstones. that mean 25 hours gathering moonstones... well.......ahm
i dont wanna say anything about you wanted...i hope you got what i wanna say...
Back to top Go down
mauros

2 suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 suggestion   2 suggestion I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 12:49 am

i was sure Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

2 suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 suggestion   2 suggestion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2 suggestion
Page 1 of 1