Lineage 2 Ace PvP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lineage 2 Ace PvP

This is the forum of L2 Ace server .

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

About News

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
parazitu

parazitu

About News Empty
PostSubject: About News   About News I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 3:23 pm

All the players must kno' all about this server when is down and when is up.

Details about this server....the server site dosen't have details exept in the hopzone news but is not enough.

And some particulary contacts need...some id's(yahoo,MSN and some other chats)to discuss. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
*ADMIN*WANTED

*ADMIN*WANTED

About News Empty
PostSubject: Re: About News   About News I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 4:36 pm

I didnt want to do this but server is down becuase of gm's not paying monthly fee for the server and we owe the company money................sorry
Back to top Go down
parazitu

parazitu

About News Empty
PostSubject: Re: About News   About News I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 10:41 am

I don't get it....gm's need to pay a tax mouthly to ensure the server?
Back to top Go down
parazitu

parazitu

About News Empty
PostSubject: Re: About News   About News I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 10:46 am

what mouthly payments?electricity.....or netwoark payments?
Back to top Go down
*ADMIN*WANTED

*ADMIN*WANTED

About News Empty
PostSubject: Re: About News   About News I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 12:53 pm

The server is hosted by a company in New york and we pay them monthly for the internet the server machine (not a pc ) it is deticated for databases ect and internet speed (100mbps) antihacks so people dont hack us and much more I am sorry that i had to close the server I am very mad because I made it alone I sat down for a month fixing bugs,skills effect,skill times,skill range,class balance,item balance,SA on weapons (new weapons mostly)....................

I wanted to have a server that would never be down and players could have fun not one of those gay servers that are up for 1 week and down the next but I cant pay for the server alone I about another 110 euros (3 gm's) but there was a problem with the staff and now I am forced to close the server

sorry again.............
Back to top Go down
*ADMIN*WANTED

*ADMIN*WANTED

About News Empty
PostSubject: Re: About News   About News I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 1:00 pm

Also im saving the server and data so we might open again.....im out of options so the server will be closed on september 8 (i opened it for now)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

About News Empty
PostSubject: Re: About News   About News I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

About News
Page 1 of 1