Lineage 2 Ace PvP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lineage 2 Ace PvP

This is the forum of L2 Ace server .

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

still cant login

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mauros

still cant login Empty
PostSubject: still cant login   still cant login I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 4:17 am

i have updated my client and i use only patcher but i still cant login...gameguard error :-(
Back to top Go down
mauros

still cant login Empty
PostSubject: Re: still cant login   still cant login I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 4:51 am

ahmmm i thought it was cause of my ''awesome'' pc Very Happy
Back to top Go down
*ADMIN*WANTED

*ADMIN*WANTED

still cant login Empty
PostSubject: Re: still cant login   still cant login I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 5:23 am

you could use http://fyyre.ivory-tower.de/ its a gameguard killer but the server would auto kick you becuase we enforce gameguard and if you use it your GameGuard wont be off but i can disable it so you can use gg killer and play normaly but then the server would be vulnerable to hacks ect.......

------DOWNLOAD GameGuard Killer-------GameGuard is Dissabled for a while....

-----------*ADMIN*WANTED----------
Back to top Go down
jaja

still cant login Empty
PostSubject: can't login   still cant login I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 12:44 am

well man I wanned to ask why I can't Login .. well this is my problem.... yesterday I play for a while and I don't turned off the game and get out... after some hours I take a dissconect and I write my name my pass I agree and the server is down pls help Sad bounce santa Smile

btw the server is the best Wink
Back to top Go down
*ADMIN*WANTED

*ADMIN*WANTED

still cant login Empty
PostSubject: Re: still cant login   still cant login I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 2:27 am

sorry for the server being down its should be fine now
Back to top Go down
jaja

still cant login Empty
PostSubject: still can't log in   still cant login I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 4:47 am

I still can't log in the server.. my problem is that the server is on I have 185 ping and when I press enter I don't enter in the server whyy??? ;(;( I wanna playy
Back to top Go down
jaja

still cant login Empty
PostSubject: reply   still cant login I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 4:58 am

some ideas why is that ?
Back to top Go down
*ADMIN*WANTED

*ADMIN*WANTED

still cant login Empty
PostSubject: Re: still cant login   still cant login I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 9:52 am

yeah its because the login in server was up but the gameserver was down i with fixing some proboems
it should work now i can login fine
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

still cant login Empty
PostSubject: Re: still cant login   still cant login I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

still cant login
Page 1 of 1