Lineage 2 Ace PvP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lineage 2 Ace PvP

This is the forum of L2 Ace server .

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Speak Freely With Other Players

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
*ADMIN*WANTED

*ADMIN*WANTED

Speak Freely With Other Players Empty
PostSubject: Speak Freely With Other Players   Speak Freely With Other Players I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 4:07 pm

--------------Here You Can Talk Freely About What Ever You Want.-----------------

====Remember This Is An English Section So Only Enlgish Is Allowed Thank You=====
Back to top Go down
Spicy

PostSubject: Re: Speak Freely With Other Players   Speak Freely With Other Players I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 8:27 am

hey wanted i try to logg in but it says wrong pass :/
Back to top Go down
*ADMIN*WANTED

*ADMIN*WANTED

PostSubject: Re: Speak Freely With Other Players   Speak Freely With Other Players I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 7:34 pm

When Did you make your Account?
Back to top Go down
Spicy

PostSubject: Re: Speak Freely With Other Players   Speak Freely With Other Players I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 6:37 am

i tried yesterday to make one.it said its auto create but i wasnt able to do it..
Back to top Go down
*ADMIN*WANTED

*ADMIN*WANTED

PostSubject: Re: Speak Freely With Other Players   Speak Freely With Other Players I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 10:26 pm

please try to make another one because we had some loss of data due to new server moduels.
Back to top Go down
Rek

Rek

PostSubject: down time   Speak Freely With Other Players I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 3:19 pm

For how long Wanted, server will be down?
Back to top Go down
*ADMIN*WANTED

*ADMIN*WANTED

PostSubject: Re: Speak Freely With Other Players   Speak Freely With Other Players I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 11:56 pm

Sorry server was down all night I was at Work and i could not fix it (I Work At A Night Club) and i fixed it this morning at 8 o clock
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Speak Freely With Other Players   Speak Freely With Other Players I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Speak Freely With Other Players
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lineage 2 Ace PvP :: Player Discussion (English)-
Jump to: