Lineage 2 Ace PvP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lineage 2 Ace PvP

This is the forum of L2 Ace server .

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bug Information

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
*ADMIN*WANTED

*ADMIN*WANTED

Bug Information Empty
PostSubject: Bug Information   Bug Information I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 4:04 pm

Please report Any Bugs You Find You Will Be Rewarded,Thank You.
Back to top Go down
Crysis

Bug Information Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bug Information   Bug Information I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 5:21 am

*ADMIN*WANTED wrote:
Please report Any Bugs You Find You Will Be Rewarded,Thank You.

----------------->1ST....TRY TO MAKE COV LASTS AT LEAST 59 MINS.....
----------------->2ND....GET IN THE SHOP CLAN LVL UP ITEMS......
----------------->3RD....TATTOS ARE GIVING A LOT M ATK P ATK CAST ATT SPEED U MUST LOWER IT TO MAKE THE SERVER BALANCED
----------------->4RD YOU MUST MAKE THE APIGA BE DROPPED AT 100% TO BE EASIER 4 US T GET EM.....OR T MAKE IT MORE AMOUNT
------------------>AND GET AWAY THOSE WALLHITS BUGS

THX FOR MORE BUGS I LL GET ANOTHER TOPIC... Surprised
Back to top Go down
*ADMIN*WANTED

*ADMIN*WANTED

Bug Information Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bug Information   Bug Information I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 6:05 pm

You Did Not Report Bugs Only Suggestions
Back to top Go down
Rek

Rek

Bug Information Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bug Information   Bug Information I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 6:13 am

don't think that is an bug, but something to fix for sure,this buffs only have 19m or less:guidance, death whisper, vampirc rage, mana gain, all the warsmith, bless the shield.
i think that's all if i find more i edit.
Back to top Go down
*ADMIN*WANTED

*ADMIN*WANTED

Bug Information Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bug Information   Bug Information I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 2:21 am

I consider all suggestions and if you ask players online the server is mostly bassed on information the players gave me for instance likes/dislikes what other things I should put in server,adena,drop,rates ect
so feel freely to suggest as much as you want and i will open a new topic just for suggestions

------------------------*ADMIN*WANTED---------------------------------
Back to top Go down
mauros

Bug Information Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bug Information   Bug Information I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 1:08 am

i realized yestarday that cov,pow,pof,pow.chant of spirit,war chant,earth chant,greater might,greater shield,elemental protection,unholy resistance,holy resistance,resist aqua,concetration,wild magic,arcane protection,mana gain(i dont know why someone use it)advanced block,clarity,divine protection,soul of paagrio,eye of paagrio,chant of predator,chant of eagle,chant of vampire, need to change its time cause some of them are 19 min and some other (pow,pof,pow,cov) is 4 min
Back to top Go down
*ADMIN*WANTED

*ADMIN*WANTED

Bug Information Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bug Information   Bug Information I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 3:01 am

ok they should be fine now xD
Back to top Go down
viva

Bug Information Empty
PostSubject: tattoo   Bug Information I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 9:48 am

man plz repair the tattoos becouse they don't work Sad
Back to top Go down
*ADMIN*WANTED

*ADMIN*WANTED

Bug Information Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bug Information   Bug Information I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 8:04 am

Tattoos have no effect because i took them out to make game more balanced but i might only add abcolute for hp i will think about it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bug Information Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bug Information   Bug Information I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bug Information
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lineage 2 Ace PvP :: Bugs-
Jump to: